|I plan to read this in June!|
I've read monthly goal posts on a few different blogs now, and in my effort to become more organised, I've decided to set my own. I'm good at crossing items off my daily To Do list, however the 'bigger picture' often escapes my thoughts. So here goes nothing with my June Goals. I'm interested to see how many I achieve!
- Create spreadsheet for beauty staples with dates, stockists and best prices
- Plant bulbs in front garden (or pay someone else to do it)
- Get kitchen totally clean including fridge clear-out and cupboards re-organised
- Sort through entire makeup collection and toss, store or give away items accordingly
- Exercise at least 30 minutes every weekday (doesn't include school drop-off and pick-up walks!)
- Dine at a restaurant I've never been to before!
- Read a book. Do not give up on your GoodReads Book Challenge!
- Book an appointment to get the flu injection
- Find your goddamn purple jumper. You can do it!
- Watch five movies (cinema, DVD or Netflix)
What are your goals for June?