|One Pan Pasta Caprese!|
I don't want to make excuses, but here are three. I've had a really busy month, I was stressed about my Dad having another operation (he's fine now) and, well, I'm lazy.
These were my July Goals:
- Create spreadsheet for beauty staples with dates, stockists and best prices ~ NO
Dine at a restaurant I've never been to before!~ YES! We went to Burger Foundry (see foodie pics here), From Orient, La Boca Bar & Grill (see photo in my Just Desserts post) and Borsa Pasta Cucina.
- Clear/clean a second kitchen bench-top (whole kitchen goal was too ambitious) ~ Hahaha (NO)
Set up a Letterboxd account and make some movie lists!~ YES! Here's my profile if you're interested! Publish 10 blog posts in July!~ YES!
- Make a new (never cooked before) dish every Wednesday, from a recipe ~ NO (I only managed one new recipe, One Pan Pasta Caprese, photo above)
- Read one book (something better than Puberty Blues) ~ NO
- Find and pat a cat! ~ NO! Where were all the cats in July?
- Exercise for 30 minutes every Tuesday and Thursday ~ NO, but I did do over 20,000 steps one day, thanks to excessive walking during our City Break.
- Shopping Spree! Buy new jeans and long-sleeved tops ~ NO
Summary - 3/10 Oh dear!
|Must be too cold outside for my neighbourhood kitty friend. Long time, no see!|
Let's hope I fare a bit better with my August Goals......
- Clear out the entire Linenpress, ready for the Builder
- Go to bed by 11pm Sunday to Thursday nights!
- Buy new jeans and long-sleeved tops
- First-time watch five movies
- Cook five new dishes from recipes
- Find a cat (or any animal that's safe to pat) and pat it!
- Walk 5000 FitBit steps every weekday
- Cut and colour my hair
- Compile recipe printouts and cutouts into a folder
- Clear and clean my desk
Don't miss a post!
Like Max The Unicorn on Facebook
Follow on BlogLovin'
Follow me on Twitter @ShinyGlitterBug
What are your goals for August?