Welcome to the first day of Spring! Also, a pinch and a punch for the first day of the month. No returns. Time to revisit my August Goals and let you know how I went.
- Clear out the entire Linenpress, ready for the Builder ~ NO (but now he doesn't need access through the Linenpress until after he's re-tiled the shower, so it's less of a priority)
- Go to bed by 11pm Sunday to Thursday nights! ~ NO (sometimes, but not more than half the time)
- Buy new jeans and long-sleeved tops ~ NO (this is long overdue)
First-time watch five movies~ YES! 1. Trainwreck 2. Ant-Man 3. John Dies At The End 4. Jack The Giant Slayer 5. Big Hero 6 Cook five new dishes from recipes~ YES! 1. Low Carb Cashew Chicken 2. Sausage and Baby Spinach Pasta 3. Shepherd's Pie with Sweet Potato 4. Baked Potatoes with Bacon, Chives and Tasty Cheese (pictured above) 5. Orange Chicken with Mint and Coriander Find a cat (or any animal that's safe to pat) and pat it!~ YES! Patted a dog on 10th of August!
- Walk 5000 FitBit steps every weekday ~ NO (only maybe 30% of the time did I achieve this)
- Cut and colour my hair ~ NO
Compile recipe printouts and cutouts into a folder~ YES! Hooray!
- Clear and clean my desk ~ NO
You'll be glad to know I did all the fun things and pretty much avoided all the un-fun stuff! I planned on clearing my desk on the last day of August, but to be honest, I just would've moved everything from my desk to somewhere else, so I'll leave it 'til I have time to actually clean, clear and throw some stuff out. If you want to see more photos of the dishes I cooked, check out Wordless Wednesday: Cooking Up A Storm!
TOTAL - 4/10
I'm going to be very busy this month (if you missed all the shit that's going down, check out A Quick Update!) so I'm not setting any goals for September. I just want to still have my sanity come October 1.
Don't miss a post!
Like Max The Unicorn on Facebook
Follow on BlogLovin'
Follow me on Twitter @ShinyGlitterBug
Are you achieving your goals lately?