If you're as disorganised as me, a planner can be a lifesaver. Instead of having a million post-it notes with various appointments floating around the house plus all the things that you haven't even written down that are vaguely in your brain somewhere, a planner gives you one place to store all your important dates, appointments and anniversaries.
The lovely people from Personal Planner contacted me about hosting a Giveaway, and after checking out their products, I was on board. These are unique Personal Planners in that you design it yourself, making it completely personal to you. Personal Planner offers:
- your choice of colour, text & design of the front/backs covers & the inlay
- clever boxes for to-do lists, gym, preschool, idea of the week and weather
- you can choose between 4 different sizes
- option to import friends and family members Birthdays directly from FB
- you choose the start and finish dates (no wasted months!)
You can check out the Personal Planners on their website here.
A $45 voucher for you to design your own Personal Planner in any size. The finished product will be printed and delivered to your door. This Giveaway is open internationally, so anyone can enter!
How To Enter
1. Like Personal Planner on Facebook
2. Like Max The Unicorn on Facebook
3. Follow Max The Unicorn via Google Friend Connect (click Join This Site with Google Friend Connect, over on the right hand side)
4. Leave a comment below telling me the first thing you'd write in your Personal Planner!
Terms & Conditions
Giveaway closes 5.00pm AEST Wednesday 6 February 2013
Winner will be drawn shortly after, contacted, and announced on this blog and Max The Unicorn FB page. (please ensure there is an email attached to your GFC account, or I have a way of contacting you).
Prize cannot be exchanged for cash.
Giveaway open internationally.
Winner will be emailed the $45 gift voucher directly from Personal Planner.
Disclaimer: I will receive a Personal Planner for hosting this giveaway. No money was offered/received for this post. All opinions are my own.