I was lucky enough to win $260 worth of Revlon goodies from a Priceline competition recently! As always, Priceline delivered my prize super-fast. I'm thrilled to be able to try out some new products from the PhotoReady range. And now that I've photographed it all for le blog, I can have a play! WOO!
|Pretty cream and gold Makeup Bag!|
Above (left to right):
Nail Art Moon Candy in Orbit
Nail Art Moon Candy in Galactic
Top Speed Fast Dry Nail Enamel in Grape
Top Speed Fast Dry Nail Enamel in Orient Express
Above (l - r, back to front):
Colorstay Whipped Creme Makeup 24 hrs in Natural Beige
Colorstay Dual Phase Eye & Lip Makeup Remover for Longwear
PhotoReady BB Cream Skin Perfector in Light Medium
PhotoReady Eye Primer + Brightener
PhotoReady 3D Volume Mascara in Blackest Black
PhotoReady Cream Blush in Flushed
Super Lustrous Lipstick in Apricot Fantasy
Photoready Sculpting Blush Palette in Neutral
PhotoReady Primer + Shadow in Pop Art
* Cannot WAIT to try the Moon Candy polishes! LOVE that they are 2-in-1!
* I'm hoping the BB Cream and Whipped Makeup shades aren't too dark for my pale skin :o/
* The Apricot Fantasy lippie gets washed out in that photo. However, it is pretty light.
* LOOK AT THE FLUSHED BLUSH! It is scaring the shit out of me!
* Sculpting Blush in Neutral. WTF? Blush is normally a proper colour. Confused brain is confused.
* The Pop Art eyeshadow is stunning! Like really, really pretty. My photo doesn't do it justice.
Disclaimer: All products were won by me. This is not a sponsored post. Priceline and Revlon had no idea I would blog about it.