I officially have no willpower when it comes to Priceline sales! Because, SALE ALERT! Priceline are holding their famous 40% Off Skincare 2 day sale event, on the 27th and 28th of January. So if you're reading this on Thursday, hop to it as it ends at midnight! This offer is available in-store and online, and the specific details are:
* 40% off skincare, suncare and tanning
* excludes Ego brands, Skincare vitamins and supplements
I went in with a list of four products and emerged with eight (lol). I bought a back-up of my staple Skin Doctors Eyetuck (which I reviewed here), stocked up on facial wipes and used the opportunity to trial a new (to me) brand, Nip + Fab. I'm so keen to see how these products perform! Here's my haul.....
~ Skin Doctors Eyetuck
~ Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips
~ Garnier Micellar Cleansing Wipes
~ Yes To Blueberries Age Refresh Cleansing Facial Wipes
~ Indeed Laboratories Fillume Volumising Serum
~ Nip + Fab Skin Viper Venom Extreme Night Fix
~ Nip + Fab Skin Dark Circle Fix
~ Nip + Fab Skin Bee Sting Fix Eye
- a bottle of Garnier Micellar Water or try the awesome Garnier Micellar Cleansing Wipes
- Skin Doctors Eyetuck and Skin Doctors Instant Eyelift are both fantastic for the under-eye area
- Indeed Labs Eysilix & Indeed Labs Snoxin are amazing anti-aging products
- now's a good time to get pore strips, facial wipes and lip balm
- Trilogy Rosehip Oil is lovely
- Pick out the Formula 10.0.6 Mask that best suits your skin needs
- For a reliable all-rounder, you can't beat Olay Total Effects Moisturiser
- Check out the Yes To range; I've loved every product I've tried from them
Don't miss a post!
Like Max The Unicorn on Facebook
Follow on BlogLovin'
Follow me on Twitter @ShinyGlitterBug
Subscribe via email (right sidebar)
Leave your Priceline haul post links in the comments; I want to see what you got!