|Photo credit: Everett Collection|
Oh hi, how's everything? TGIF right? I had a blog-related drama this week when it was brought to my attention that several of my links from this Valentine's Day Gift Guide post were appearing as affiliate links! Which is impossible, because I'm not joined with any affiliate programs whatsoever. After a slight meltdown, my husband, who works in IT solved the problem. Apparently, LinkWithin (which I had installed on the blog) redirect all the links I post to their site first, then onto the linked site, so that it appears the traffic is coming from them. So they earn affiliate money off my links. One of the links, when clicked went to 'Clix Galore'; this was simply an affiliate that they had not configured correctly. LinkWithin started off not doing this, then changed without informing site owners, so it's a bit sneaky. A blogger informed me Shareaholic are the same, but I don't have this so I can't confirm. Long story, short, I un-installed LinkWithin on my site, so they can no longer re-direct and profit from my links.
Anyhoo, here are ten ways the internet entertained me this week. Enjoy!
- PopSugar links almost every 2016 Oscar nominee by their movies here
- The struggle is real for this poor dog! LOL!
- 19 reasons Aussie Chef Adam Liew is killing it on Social Media
- 15 Hidden Instagram Hacks and Features Everyone Should Know About taught me a thing or two.
- Watch US Actors Kevin Hart and Ice Cube meet an Aussie python on the Today Show. ROFL!
- BuzzFeed compiled 27 Times JB Hi-Fi Was The Most Weirdly Hilarious Store in Australia.
- It's all the best Super Bowl commercials in one place!
- Elton John Carpool Karaoke with James Corden
- Vulture Remix presents this Making A Murderer/The Simpsons mash-up
- PopSugar put together 7 Cara Delevingne Moments That Won Us Over.
Don't miss a post!
Like Max The Unicorn on Facebook
Follow on BlogLovin'
Follow me on Twitter @ShinyGlitterBug
Subscribe via email (right sidebar)