Saturday, February 20, 2016

MAX My Web Week: 20/02/16


Tim Minchin. Photo Source- The Courier Mail.

Hi guys! Did you have a good week? My 'Achievement Of The Week' was finally working out how to properly add text to photos (don't laugh, I am such a technophobe!). I even put multiple photos into a frame, thanks to Emma from EmmaBovaryBeauty and her helpful advice! You can see the wonderful end result in my Review/Swatches: Rimmel The Only 1 Lipsticks post! Oh and stay tuned, because a new Giveaway should be up next week! 

Here's what entertained me this week.......


~ My home state is SA, so of course I'm going to love 29 Things You Didn't Know You Could Do In South Australia

~ 31 Horrible Valentine's Day Gifts People Have Actually Received. Well this was an eye-opener.

~ Betty White reviews the Deadpool movie!

~ Tim Minchin's controversial song Come Home (Cardinal Pell).

~ This is pretty sweet. 17 Times Celebrity Couples Made You Feel Single As Fuck

~ It's the 3rd Edition of Music Stars Reading Mean Tweets!

~ I can't even. It's Tight Pants with Jimmy Fallon, Will Ferrell and Christina Aguilera!


Don't miss a post!
Like Max The Unicorn on Facebook
Follow on BlogLovin'
Follow me on Twitter @ShinyGlitterBug
Subscribe via email (right sidebar)


What's the best thing you saw on the web this week?

5 comments:

  1. ahhaha I just watched betty white's review of deadpool and loved it!

    Lily @ Lily not Louise

    ReplyDelete
  2. I honestly love reading about your week! Always a good giggle and sometimes I learn new things too! DF xoxo

    www.doaner-fide.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's great! Thanks for the positive feedback! xx

      Delete
  3. It was fun browsing through the valentine horrible gifts ideas. Great Post..

    www.luv4beautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Max and I love reading your comments! We will do our best to visit your blog and comment, too :)