I haven't posted in over a week (sorry for neglecting you, lovely blog) so I thought I'd do this little Top Five Tag that I read on Eat Paint Sniff Glue. The rules are, if you read it, you're tagged! I have another Tagging Post to write, but this one's shorter so I'll do it first.
1. Coke Zero/Pepsi Max (with tons of ice ice, baby)
2. Iced Coffee (from a cafe, with icecream and whipped cream on top)
3. Southern Comfort & Coke Zero
3. Cabernet Sauvignon, my favourite wine ever.
4. Lemon, Lime & Bitters
5. Midori Splice
1. Grilled Cheese on Toast with Cayenne Pepper
2. Smiths Crinkle Cut Salt & Vinegar Chips
3. Tina Wafer biscuits
5. Nuts and Bolts!*
*here's the recipe (with photo) for those of you interested. It tastes better than it looks!
1. Super 7
2. Angry Birds
3. Talking Tom (cracks my son up!)
4. Fruit Ninja5. Cut The Rope
1. Pulp Fiction (truly a Masterpiece)
2. Moulin Rouge
3. American Beauty
4. Good Will Hunting
5. Romeo + Juliet (Director: Baz Luhrmann. Not the REALLY old one).
I'm going to list my Top Five children’s books :)
1. Grug and the Rainbow
2. The Very Hungry Caterpillar
3. Giraffes Can’t Dance
4. Spot’s First Easter
5. Dogs Don’t Do Ballet