|Left: Kikki K A5 Weekly Diary Sweet, Right: Typo Chase Adventure Premium Diary|
Can you believe it's December!? I've done zero Christmas shopping so far, and will no doubt leave it until the last minute as usual. In terms of goals, results were not optimal, to say the least. I did do a massive clean-up around the house though, I just didn't get around to my desk or my makeup organiser. Despite this, most rooms are looking quite good now, and I'm feeling a lot more organised! Here's how I did with my November Goals...
- Publish at least 10 blog posts again ~ NO (8 is close though).
Create a Beauty Spreadsheet listing staples with prices and dates~ YES (well, I've started)
- Finally change to my married name! ~ NO (this will take a lot of preparation)
Clean out and re-organise cutlery drawer~ YES! So. Much. Better.
- Set up regular online grocery shopping and home delivery ~ NO
- First-time watch 7 movies ~ NO. I only first-time watched 4 (Horrible Bosses 2, Dumb And Dumber To, Spy, Skyfall)
- Clean out and re-organise makeup organiser ~ NO (but I did clean up the entire bedroom)
- Clear and clean my desk ~ NO (but the kitchen is 95% done now!)
Be awesome (sorry, I wanted an easy one!) LOLOL~ YES, obviously! (joking) Buy a 2016 Diary!~ YES! One for my blog and one for everything else.
RESULT - 4/10 and a lot of excuses.
OK, so December will be mega-busy, with builders working on our house, presents to buy, a shit-ton of Christmas comps to enter each day plus blogging, so I'll be realistic and halve my Goals.
- Eat healthier in general (except Christmas Day)
- Drink more water
- Clear and clean my desk (minimalism!)
- Don't get overwhelmed by comps and/or feel the need to enter every single Christmas Countdown competition! (compers will get this one)
- Clear and clean makeup organiser and toss unused/old products
Don't miss a post!