|Two camels we met at the Hahndorf Farm Barn during our recent break!|
Well, I'm back from a week in Hahndorf, and I'm pleased to say I didn't lose my mind during my crazy-busy September (read A Quick Update for the lowdown)! I didn't set any Goals last month, so it's time to start afresh with my October ones.....
- Publish at least 10 blog posts
- Remove makeup and stick to a strict skincare routine every night
- De-clutter emails by unsubscribing from as many unnecessary email lists as possible
- Go out for a walk every weekday for at least 30 minutes
- Empty and clean the second Linenpress
- Finally set my overdue Doctor's appointment for a Pap Smear and just get it over with
- Bake a Banana Cake and make Cream Cheese Icing for it!
- First-time watch 5 movies!
- Go through boxes and throw out as much rubbish as possible
- Buy new clothes!
I'll let you know how I go with these come November!
Don't miss a post!
Like Max The Unicorn on Facebook
Follow on BlogLovin'
Follow me on Twitter @ShinyGlitterBug
Have you set any goals for the month?