|<3 <3 <3|
Hi guys! I was tagged by the lovely Isaya from Remember Her to write a Love/Hate Tag post. You can check out her post here. I thought about writing purely beauty-related likes and dislikes, but thought a wider scope would be more interesting. If you're reading this, and would also like to write a Love/Hate post, consider yourself tagged!
The Tag is simply 'list 10 things that you love and 10 things that you hate (or dislike).'
- Unicorns, rainbows, ladybirds, puppies and kittens. Especially puppies and kittens playing together. Basically, anything cute!
- Drew Barrymore and Leonardo DiCaprio. If they ever star in a movie together, I will die. Then my ghost will see that movie five million times. (Poison Ivy doesn't count as Leo was only in it for three seconds tops).
- Conspiracy theories. From the plausible to the ridiculous, I love reading about them and find them intriguing and fascinating, even if I don't believe them.
- Being alone in peace and quiet. I love my own company. I think this in an introvert thing. I also love shopping and going to the movies by myself.
- Stationery. Pens, pencils and notebooks, oh my! I love writing in cute notebooks. I write a To Do list every single day, and feel so happy when I'm crossing stuff off!
- My favourite stores; Lush, Typo and Priceline. OMG, I can't even. I adore these stores and can't go to the shopping mall without visiting (and purchasing from) all three.
- My family. Obviously! I only have a tiny family, my husband, son and Dad, so they are all extra-precious to me. (This should probably have been number 1).
- Makeup and skincare. I think you knew that already.
- Candy Crush Saga. I'm hella addicted. I play it every night before bed to wind down. I'm up to Level 947, lol. I play Candy Crush Soda too, but Saga shits all over it.
- Winning competitions! I've been Comping for years. It's fun and there's nothing more exciting than getting a WPC (winning phone call), WEM (winning email) or just having prizes arrive at your home unexpectedly! My family appreciate the free trips we've taken and all the experiences we've had thanks to prizes I've won. And we hardly ever pay to go to the cinema!
- Summer. How anyone enjoys sweating it out in the stinking hot Aussie Summer is beyond me. I like Winter a million times more.
- Being messy. I wish I was a neat freak. I dream of having a clutter-free home where everything is perfectly arranged and I'm totally organised. I am working on this, but de-cluttering is such a mammoth task I often get overwhelmed with it all.
- Relying on other people and being constantly let down by them. Story of my life.
- Small, enclosed spaces. Yeah, I get claustrophobic. FFS, don't watch the movie 'Buried' if you're claustrophobic. My recovery time was approximately three weeks.
- Spiders can get fucked.
- I hate the following foods (you'll notice most are vegetables); broccoli, cauliflower, spinach, brussels sprouts, asparagus, olives, anchovies, pickles, mushrooms, beans, oysters, salmon, tuna, beef jerky, duck and kangaroo meat. And I wonder why my son is fussy. LOL.
- Gardening. There ain't nothing fun about pulling out weeds or getting covered in dirt. Manual labour sucks!
- That my driving 'comfort zone' is so small (my suburb and the next two closest suburbs in our area), as it would be nice to be able to drive to more places. I'm such a scaredy-cat!
- The words 'placed' and 'treat'. 'I placed a dog treat on the ground'. No, no, no!
- Talking on my mobile phone. I can't stand talking on my mobile. I'll do everything but call someone from it and prefer to get calls on the home phone.
Don't miss a post!
If you've done one of these posts I'd love to read it! Link it up in the comments below!